The QII Learning Center is your "go to" learning resource with specific courses and lessons that help you to attain competencies needed to be successful.
To get started Click Here for the QII Learning Center User Guide
Click Here for a list of QII Learning Center FAQ's
Learning Center Announcements
Please note that we are currently offering educational credits for nurses (CNE) for NCDR Orientation in the Learning Center. We are not offering Radiology Technologist educational credits (ARRT CE) at this time.
To claim CNE, you must have at least one of the nursing credentials affiliated to your MyACC Account. Associated nursing credentials include: RN, NP, CNS, MSN, ACNP, APN, APRN, ARNP, ANP, BSN, CCRN, CRNFA, CFNP, CNP, CPNP, CRNA, CRNP, CCNS, FNP, LPN, LVN, CPN, FNP, NP-C, RN-C
To update or edit your MyACC Account credentials, please follow the directions below:
• Go to www.acc.org
• Click Log in to MyACC in the top right corner of the window
• Enter your email address (recommended) or username and password
- Click I forgot my password if you do not remember your password
• Once logged in, go to My ACC at the top right corner of the window
- Select My Profile
- Click Edit Contact Information
- Select your professional designation in the Credentials dropdown list
• Save and Close