Compare your individual performance on selected CathPCI Registry metrics to the national benchmarks
The ACC’s NCDR offers a confidential Physician Dashboard to physicians who practice at CathPCI Registry participating hospitals. The dashboard allows physicians to compare clinical practice and patient outcomes in over 40 metrics to national benchmarks, as captured within the CathPCI Registry. The Physician Dashboard also provides confidential individual comparisons to CathPCI Registry physicians as a whole.
Instructions for Using the Dashboard:
View the Guide for Physicians for complete information about accessing and using the dashboard, a description of metrics and frequently asked questions.
How to Log Into the Dashboard:
- Log into ACC.org using your ACC membership credentials (formerly your CardioSource.org credentials)
- Click on My ACC in the navigation bar to expand the drop down menu
- Select NCDR Physician Dashboard from the menu
- If this is your first time using the dashboard, you may need to validate you NPI. Follow the link provided to update your NPI within the member profile on ACC.org.
If you need assistance with your ACC membership login credentials to access the dashboard, please contact the NCDR Support Center at 800-257-4737. If you are having trouble downloading the dashboard, see our troubleshooting guide. Benefits
- Provides Performance feedback: review confidential, aggregate metrics on your CathPCI Registry data
- Aids in credentialing by providing the information necessary to meet hospital requirements
- Assists in obtaining Maintenance of Certification (MOC) Part IV Self-Evaluation of Practice Performance requirements
Metrics Included in the Physician Dashboard:
- The volume of cases treated
- Appropriateness of PCI
- Door-to-balloon time
- Vascular complications
- Observed and expected mortality
- Adverse events
- Other quality and process metrics