Providing a comprehensive, nationwide picture of cardiac catheterization and PCI procedures, the CathPCI Registry measures:
- Patient demographics, provider and facility characteristics
- History/risk factors, cardiac status, treated lesions
- Intracoronary device utilization and adverse event rates
- Appropriate use criteria for coronary revascularization, click here to learn more.
- Compliance with ACC/AHA Clinical Guidelines recommendations, and more
|CathPCI Registry Data Collection Forms |
For patient discharges April 1, 2011 and subsequent.
| || |
The documents on this page are the property of the American College of Cardiology Foundation (ACCF) and are protected by copyright and other intellectual property laws. Use of these documents without participation in the NCDR is strictly prohibited.
Note: Please ensure you are downloading the correct versions of the lists. More information on these lists
* denotes the original sorting of the files.
Notify NCDR of new or missing CathPCI Registry Intracoronary Devices
Notify NCDR of new or missing CathPCI Registry Closure Devices
For more Important information about the 3 technology download files click here
Instructions for downloading, saving and importing the files to your data collection application:
|Step 1: ||Follow the instructions below to download and save the updated file(s) for Medications, Closure Devices or Intracoronary Devices. |
You will be prompted for a location to save the file. It's recommended that you save the file to your Desktop so it can be loaded into the application from that location. Do not change the name of the file when saving. Only "Save" the files marked "Download" do not try to save files that have been "Opened"
To View files:
To view any file, simply select "View" and choose a Master file from v3.0 or v4.0…
To Download files:
1. Click on the "Download Link" in the appropriate column
2. Click on "Save" button on the pop up. (Do not click on "Open" button) , If you wish to see what is in the file please click on "View" as noted above.
3. Windows dialog box will appear on your screen, Select location to save the file at.
4. Click on Save button.
5. Once saved, you can upload the files to your system. (You can open the file in notepad or any other application as desired to view it on your computer.)
|Step 2: || |
In your NCDR data entry application, go to "NCDR Maintenance" and select the appropriate function to import the downloaded file into your application.
|Step 3: || |
In your NCDR data entry application, verify that the new medications, closure devices or intracoronary devices are present and are available for selection.