The NCDR® is the preeminent cardiovascular data repository, providing evidence-based quality improvement solutions for cardiologists and other medical professionals who are committed to measurement, improvement, and excellence in cardiovascular care.
Developed in 1997 by the American College of Cardiology (ACC), the NCDR was created as part of an exploration into various strategies for collecting and implementing clinical data in order to improve cardiovascular care. Today, the NCDR carries out this pursuit, helping hospitals and practices answer important questions about the care they deliver by gathering, analyzing, and providing the data that providers and patients, plus government, public, and private payers, require.
In addition to improving processes and enhancing patient outcomes, NCDR solutions support your efforts to:
When you take part, people take notice
- Maintain your focus on the elements that preserve your facility’s accreditation and control costs
- Simplify reporting to regulatory groups
- Speed reimbursements to improve cash flow
- Respond to emerging Pay for Performance (P4P) initiatives
- Become a leadership facility that attracts and retains the finest clinicians
- Prove that you deliver the right care to the right patient at the right time
NCDR provides the solid quality measurement solutions your facility needs to survive and thrive in today’s competitive health care marketplace. Participation allows you to not only improve—but also prove—the image your facility presents to your peers, payers, and patients. Join today!
View an NCDR informational flyer to learn more.